HISTORIC BARN on 2.84 ACRES
Real Estate & Contents Auction
Saturday March 1, 11:00
1079 Old Bethlehem Rd.,
Quakertown (Haycock Twp), PA
Open House Sunday February 24
1:00 to 3:00 and 2 hours before the sale
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Read answers to the most common auction questions.
1. The highest
bidder shall be deemed the Buyer at the option of the Auctioneer. Should
a dispute arise as to the bidding, the property may be immediately offered
again at Public Auction between the disputing bidders only, at the option
of the Auctioneer.
THIS AGREEMENT, made this
1st day of March, 2008 between Joseph W. and Diane K. Litzenberger A.
hereinafter called the "Seller"
That the Seller agrees to sell and convey and the Buyer agrees to purchase, ALL THAT CERTAIN messuage, tenement and lot or piece of ground situate in ___QUAKERTOWN__ Pennsylvania, known as __1079 OLD BETHLEHEM ROAD__ as more fully described as T.P. 14-002-039.
1. The price is ($____________
) DOLLARS. Fifteen thousand dollars ($15,000.00), payable upon the signing
of this agreement and the balance on or before thirty days (30) days.
3. The premises shall be free and clear of all liens and encumbrances except existing restrictions and easements visible upon inspection of the premises or easements of public utilities and highways.
4. All property appurtenant to premises, including electric fixtures, heating and plumbing fixtures, piping and wiring, domestic hot water heater, screens, screen doors, storm windows and doors, if any, is included in this sale.
5. The title shall be such as will be insured as good and marketable at regular rates by any reputable title insurance company.
6. The risk of loss or damage to the premises by fire and lightning or perils covered by extended coverage insurance pending performance of this Agreement shall be borne by the Seller; any risk of loss or damage to the premises that is not normally insurable shall be borne by the party in possession.
7. Possession shall be delivered at final settlement.
8. Real Estate taxes upon the premises shall be apportioned as of the date of performance.
9. The expense of conveyance
shall be paid as follows:
10. The performance of this Agreement shall take place at the law office of
____________________________________, Pennsylvania on or before
said time to be of the essence of this Agreement, unless extended by
mutual consent, in writing, endorsed hereon and signed by the parties
12. Under the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act of October 27, 1955,P.L.744, as amended: The Pennsylvania Legislature has made it illegal: To refuse to sell, lease, finance, or otherwise deny or withhold residential or commercial property located in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania because of any person's. . . Race, Color, Sex, Religious Creed, Ancestry, National Origin, Handicap or Disability, Age or Familial Status Or To refuse to lease, or discriminate in the terms of selling or leasing, or in furnishing facilities, services or privileges in connection with the ownership, occupancy or use of any residential or commercial property because of any person's. . . Race, Color, Sex, Religious Creed, Ancestry, National Origin, Handicap or Disability, Age or Familial Status, Use of a Guide or Support Animal Because of the Blindness, Deafness or Physical Handicap of the User or Because the User is a Handler or Trainer of Support or Guide Animals Or Construct, operate, offer for sale, lease or rent or otherwise make available housing or commercial property which is not accessible. The term "accessible" means being in compliance with the applicable standards as provided under the Fair Housing Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Universal Accessibility Act. IT IS ALSO UNLAWFUL FOR: Any person to retaliate against an individual because the individual has filed a complaint with the Commission, or has otherwise participated in any Commission proceeding, or for any person to aid or abet any unlawful discriminatory practice under the Human Relations Act OR, BECAUSE OF: The handicap or disability of an individual with whom the person is known to have a relationship or association.
13. Fuel oil, if any, remaining in the tank shall be apportioned as of the date of performance.
14. Thomas G. Macarro, Auctioneer shall hold the down payment in a non-interest bearing account for disbursement at settlement or termination of this Agreement.
Social Security Number for the Buyer: ______________________
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties
hereto intending to be legally bound have hereunto set their hands and
seals the day and year first above written.
Need a new home?
Join our mailing list.
We are proud members of the Pennsylvania Auctioneers and National Auctioneers Associations.